The penetration of photovoltaic systems in the energy mix is literally booming. This summer school offers theoretical knowledge and practical training in design, installation, understanding and monitoring of PV systems.
This 7 day event is organized by the Photovoltaic Materials and Devices group at TU Delft. Their academic mission is to deliver excellent young engineers and future leaders in the field of energy transition. Therefore they believe that PhD candidates, PostDocs, R&D people and engineers who work in the area of sustainable energy should have the knowledge in how real PV systems operate.
From the 7th to the 14th of July 2019, the PVSSS will feature
- a series of lectures from international experts
- an inspiring plenary talk
- practical sessions hosted in the PVMD group PV Laboratory
- a workshop on Electric Vehicles
- an afternoon tour visiting PV companies in the area of Delft-The Hague
- social events
- and a visit to The Green Village
You have to just travel to Delft and enjoy our summer school, as they have organized it with an all-inclusive formula.
Check out the fees and register soon!
This professional programme has a capacity of 30 attendees and is open to international individuals.
Read about the program and all the details on