Booking the Co-Creation Centre – terms and conditions
• The Co-Creation Centre, CCC in short, is no standard events centre. We rent out this space for substantive dialogue sessions and workshops related to our themes: Sustainable building & renovation, Future energy system and Climate adaptive city. Our goal is to accelerate sustainable innovation and realise impact. The team enjoys contributing to dialogue sessions and workshops where they can add value. Unfortunately this does not include facility management or catering.
• A booking request can be made through our form or via email to email@example.com. This includes questions regarding substantive dialogue sessions and workshops. In order to ensure equal treatment, requests are processed in order of arrival.
• A booking is only definitive once confirmed.
• The Green Village reserves the right to decline requests/activities at any point in time.
• The Co-Creation Centre is available for a (part of the) day during the working week and within office hours (08.30 – 17.00). Deviating times are possible in consultation, for which extra costs will be charged.
• The Co-Creation Centre offers two 98 inch screens, 100 chairs, 25 tables, three flip-overs and a sound system, including four microphones and two headsets. These are included in the rent and are therefore free to use. Extra facilities, such as catering, audiovisual material or other furniture is the client’s own responsibility. These costs are to be directly charged by the supplier to the client.
• With regards to safety, there is always an emergency response officer present during an event.
• The Green Village has taken measures in order to safeguard our guests’ belongings. However, The Green Village cannot be held accountable for accidents, theft or otherwise missing and/or damaged belongings.
• Changes to the number of participants can be made up until 10 working days/two weeks before a tour.
• Rules for an event cancellation. For a cancellation up until 4 working days before the event, we charge 100%. For a cancellation up until 10 working days before the event, we charge 50%. For a cancellation up until 15 working days before the event, we charge 25%.
Update: August 2022